Notary Ceramics lighting collection is both timeless and modern — and just a bit rustic. Each lamp base is hand thrown on a potter's wheel in Portland, Oregon by Notary's founder, Sarah Van Raden.
Each lamp is wired using the finest components. The hardware is solid unlacquered brass, and the cords are made of waxed cotton and fitted with an antique style plug. The pleated linen shades are made in Norway.
- 10" Tall Ceramic Lamp Base
- 18" Tall with Shade + Hardware
- 9" (23cm) Handmade Shade in Earth Tone
- Unlacquered brass hardware
- Waxed cotton cord
- Antique-style plug for US outlet
Made to order with a 4-6 week lead time.