PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY
Whearley & Co. exclusively owns and controls the Sites, which provides information about products and services and may, from time to time, provide access to educational materials pertaining to home styling and real estate. You agree that use or access to any or all of the Sites does not, standing alone, create any sort of representation or future promise. The unauthorized reproduction, use of, or theft of any content, written, photographic, or otherwise, is expressly prohibited. By using the Sites, you expressly agree to pay a fine of $150 per incident for any unauthorized use of our content, at the sole discretion of Whearley & Co.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, as between you and Whearley & Co., Whearley & Co. owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Sites, including, without limitation, graphics, site content, design, organization, compilation and other matters related to or included on the Sites. Whearley & Co. nd all related names, product and service names, logos, slogans, and designs are trademarks and you may not use these marks without prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners and should not be used without those respective owners’ permission. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Sites and the resources available for download from the Website strictly in accordance with these Terms.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
Content and materials posted to the Site may be the copyrighted content of others (“Third Party Content”) that is used by Whearley & Co. either by permission or under Section 107 of the Copyright Act as “fair use” for purposes such as education and research. Whearley & Co. respects the intellectual property of others and ask that you do the same. Users must obtain permission from the owners of any Third-Party Content before copying, distributing or otherwise using those materials. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your work has been copied on one or more of the Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or otherwise violates your intellectual property rights, please contact me via email at the contact information listed below and provide the following: (i) identification of what is claimed to have been infringed; (ii) identification of what is claimed to be infringing; (iii) your contact information (or the contact information of the person we need to contact about the infringement); (iv) a statement that the person submitting the complaint is doing so with a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (v) a statement that the information provided is accurate, and under penalty of perjury; (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the person submitting the complaint; and (vii) if that person is not the owner of the content at issue, a statement that the person submitting the complaint is authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
LINKING TO OUR SITES.
Anyone linking to the Sites must comply with all applicable laws and must not: (i) misrepresent its relationship with Whearley & Co.; (ii) present false or misleading information about Whearley &Co.; or (iii) contain content that is reasonably considered profanity, offensive, defamatory, vulgar, or unlawful.
ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS.
Whearley & Co.may at times include advertisements on the Sites. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites are solely between you and such advertiser. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by advertisers, including information providers, or any other end users are those of the respective author(s) and not own. You agree that Whearley & Co.shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers. Any affiliate links that Whearley & Co.link on the Sites will be clearly marked; however, Whearley & Co.encourage you to reach out to me with any questions you may have regarding affiliate links.
You may find links to other websites on a Site. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Whearley & Co. of the contents on such third-party sites, and Whearley & Co.expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that Whearley & Co. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or products available on or through any such linked site. You agree that it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, etc., or other content available through such third-party sites.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WHEARLEY & CO., TOGETHER WITH ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. THE RELEASED PARTIES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SAFETY, TIMELINESS, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, ADEQUACY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SITES. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE TO EXERCISE CAUTION, DISCRETION AND COMMON SENSE WHEN USING THE SITES. THE ENTIRE RISK FOR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS BORNE BY YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK DISRUPTIONS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE POSTINGS OR ANY MATERIAL LINKED THROUGH THE SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS TO CEASE USING THE SITES.
CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to any conflict of laws. For any dispute regarding these Terms or the Sites, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in San Mateo County, California.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS.
This website is operated by Whearley & Co. 925 Main St. Redwood City, CA 94063. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Sites should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting the Sites!
Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Goods and Services
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS. BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM WHEARLEY & CO.’S WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH WHEARLEY & CO. OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Whearley & Co. and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation e-mail.
- Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for the product or service you purchase will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation e-mail. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Listed prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. You will have notice of all such taxes and charges by reviewing your merchandise total in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation e-mail. Whearley & Co. is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept major credit cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, and Shop Pay for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments, nor are we required to refund orders lost in the mail. However, if an item is not delivered by the carrier, you must notify us within 30 days of the originally scheduled delivery date. Any decision regarding whether or not to replace a lost item is within our sole discretion, upon timely notice.
- Returns and Refunds. All refunds are in our sole and exclusive discretion. Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 14 days of delivery and provided such products are returned in their original condition. To return products, you must e-mail our Returns Department at email@example.com. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment, meaning if an item is not delivered back to us, you will not be refunded. Refunds are processed within approximately 3-5 business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. We will note offer refunds on any products designated on this site as final sale, non-returnable, or non-refundable.
- LIMITED WARRANTY.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP.
- WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT.
- This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of products and services from the Site, not to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product. This limited warranty covers during the Warranty Period (as defined below) defects in materials and workmanship in products and services you purchased from us. This limited warranty does not cover any damages due to transportation; storage; improper use; failure to follow the product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance; modifications; unauthorized repair; normal wear and tear; or external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control. This limited warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for six months — the "Warranty Period". The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or re-perform a warranted service. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
- With respect to any defective products during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (i) repair or replace such products (or the defective part) free of charge or (ii) refund the purchase price of such products. We will also pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement product to you if we elect to repair or replace the defective products.
- Limitation of Liability. THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, NOR WILL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PRODUCTION, WORK, DATA, USE, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, REVENUE OR PROFIT, ANY DIMINUTION IN VALUE, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The informal dispute resolution procedure detailed in Section IX(D) is available to you if you believe that we have not performed our obligations under this limited warranty or these Terms.
- Intellectual Property Use and Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that:
- Each product and service marketed on this Site is made available solely for license, not sale, to you and other prospective customers under the terms, conditions, and restrictions of the license agreement posted with/made available to you through a link accompanying the display or description of that specific product or service.
- You will comply with all terms and conditions of the specific license agreement for any product or service you obtain through this Site, including, but not limited to, all confidentiality obligations and restrictions on resale, use, reverse engineering, copying, making, modifying, improving, sublicensing and transfer of those licensed products and services. You will not cause, induce or permit others' noncompliance with the terms and conditions of any of these product and service license agreements.
- Whearley & Co. is and will remain the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to each product and service made available on this Site and any related specifications, instructions, documentation or other materials, including, but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, and trademarks and other intellectual property rights, subject only to the limited license granted under the product's or service's license agreement. You do not and will not have or acquire any ownership of these intellectual property rights in or to the products or services made available through this Site, or of any intellectual property rights relating to those products or services.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GOVERNING LAW. The Parties have entered into this Agreement in the State of California and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes arising out of the Agreement shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. In the event of any action or proceeding arising out of, relating to or concerning this Agreement, or litigation arising from the terms and conditions of this agreement, including, without limitation, any claim of breach of contract, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and that venue of any action will be located in the District Court of The United States, California.
- BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, is for the sole benefit of the Parties hereto, and inure to the benefit of the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. The Parties have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise.
- INDEMNIFICATION. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, both Consumer and Company agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the respective party, its owners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, contractors, licensors, successors, or assigns from and against any and all liabilities and expenses whatsoever — including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements — which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from breach of this Agreement.
- BINDING ARBITRATION. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE TO BE SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, OR ANOTHER LOCATION MUTUALLY AGREEABLE TO THE PARTIES. ANY ARBITRATION AWARD MAY BE CONFIRMED IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, inducements or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties. This agreement expressly supersedes any and all prior written and/or oral agreements, and the terms and conditions of this agreement cannot be modified without the express written consent of both parties. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their personal representatives, successors and assigns, and may not be assigned to any third party beneficiary.
- EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of Whearley & Co.’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, Whearley & Co. will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. Whearley & Co. may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the Arbitration referenced above. You consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in San Mateo County, California, United States of America for purposes of any such action by Whearley & Co.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any law, the law shall prevail.
- NO WAIVER. If the Parties choose to waive one provision of this agreement, that does not mean that any other provision is also waived. The party against whom a waiver is sought to be effective must have signed a waiver in writing.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Either party may choose to be excused of any further performance obligations in the event of a disastrous occurrence outside the control of either party, such as: an act of God (fires, explosions, earthquakes, hurricane, natural disasters, flooding, storms or infestation), or War, Invasion, Act of Foreign Enemies, Embargo, or other Hostility (whether declared or not), or any hazardous situation created outside the control of either party such as a riot, disorder, nuclear leak or explosion, or act or threat of terrorism.